网站地图 | vip会员 | 优质课网_收录全国及各省市最新优质课视频,说课视频,名师课例实录,高效课堂教学视频,观摩展示公开示范课视频,教学大赛视频!

在线播放:人教版 Go For It 九年级Unit 1 How can we become good learners Section A 3a—3b中国人民大学附属中学

联系本站客服加+微信号15139388181 或QQ:9899267点击这里给我发消息
视频简介:

人教版 Go For It 九年级Unit 1 How can we become good learners Section A 3a—3b中国人民大学附属中学

视频标签:How can we

所属栏目:初中英语优质课视频

视频课题:人教版 Go For It 九年级Unit 1 How can we become good learners Section A 3a—3b中国人民大学附属中学

本视频配套资料的教学设计、课件 /课堂实录及教案下载可联本站系客服

人教版 Go For It 九年级Unit 1 How can we become good learners Section A 3a—3b中国人民大学附属中学

基本信息
 
研究主题 “形成性评价”在初一英语听说课教学中的运用 授课内容 《超能陆战队》电影配音 课型 配音展示课 授课教师 王一然 授课时间  授课对象 初一(3)班 
教学周期 
共计4周 
 
研究目的:1.受李姗老师“利用形成性评价开展《狮子王》配音”一课影响,希望将形成性评价在自                己的课堂教学中得以实践,拓展现有教学及评价模式。 
           2.通过承担 “英文电影配音”校选修课发现英语配音对提高学生英语表达能力,激发学               生自主学习的热情起到非常积极的作用,将其由选修课推向课堂,可以提高学生的语言              自主习得能力并提升他们的英语语言和文化素养。 
研究动机:在传统公开课教学中,通常教师准备了几周甚至更长时间,最后学生得到的只是一节课40 分
钟的高效课堂,而利用“形成性评价”开展的教学活动从开始到结束的全过程中,教师和学生都能全员参与到其中来,教学效率大大提高。此外,为了提高初一学生的英语学习兴趣,以及迎合最新的英语教育改革趋势,提高学生英语听说能力、语用能力及交际能力,让学生接触并模仿最纯正的英语对学生来说无疑是一个很好的机会。 
研究简介:形成性评价简介 
 特点:形成性评价(formative evaluation)是相对于传统的终结性评价(summative evaluation)  
 而言的。  
 定义:“对学生日常学习过程中的表现、所取得的成绩以及所反映出的情感、态度、策略等方面的
发展” 做出的评价,是基于对学生学习全过程的持续观察、记录、反思而做出的发展性评价。 
 目的:“激励学生学习,帮助学生有效调控自己的学习过程,使学生获得成就感,增强自信心,培
养合作精神”。形成性评价使学生“从被动接受评价转变成为评价的主体和积极参与者”。 
 比较:用一张表格简单对比两种评价方式  
形成性评价与传统性评价比较 
 形成性评价 传统的终结性评价 时间 持续性的,贯穿整个学习过程 总结性的,在学习阶段结束后 覆盖范围 多元的 
一元的,限于认知方面 信度 高 低 效度 高 低 目的 诊断、改进 分层、选拨 形式 多种的 
纸笔形式的考试 价值判断 充分 无/不足 
影响 基本上是积极作用 
存在一定负面作用 评价主体 学生 
教师/学校 
其他 
在性质、评价标准、评价结果表现形式等方面 
  
 
                    
             
                    
                             

研究阶段:  时间 内容 意图 
课堂/家庭 作业 效果 
第一阶段
 
播放电影 《超能陆战队》 激发学生学习兴趣 
了解影片主要内容及人物关系 
学生非常积极地参与进来,能自己把握主题,理清人物关系 
第二阶段 
 
播放电影 《超能陆战队》 
正式开始选择配音片段素材并分组,对选段做到初步熟悉 
正式开始电影配音前期准备工作,要求学生根据老师建议组成3-7人不等的小组,选出组长。利用周末时间,通过电话微信群等手段确定并剪辑要配音的电影片段,完成角色分配,并且每人都要准备好配音的文稿,初步自行练习,熟悉文稿 
学生得知自己要给电影配音都很兴奋,积极组队并自行分配角色,可喜的是基础相对薄弱的学生也能积极参与,有的学生还用微信将自己的配音录下在群里共享 
第三阶段  
个人练习 教师阶段性成果验收1 锻炼学生自主学习能力和自我加工能力 
要求学生在熟悉文稿的基础上揣测人物心理,模仿人物语音语调,并在老师提出的意见基础上加以改进,加强练习 几乎所有的学生在老师提出意见后都能迅速进入练习状态,练习效果有明显提高 
第四阶段 
小组练习 教师阶段性成果验收2 
锻炼学生团队合作能力和团队加工能力 
利用午休、自习课、放学后等一切时间,提供学习机会进行小组合练,调整所选的配音角色,纠正语音语调,利用面部及肢体语言激发情感并增加团队合作的默契度 
学生表示信心十足,能够相互迁就配合,肢体语言日渐丰富,默契度越来越高,而且有好几组学生对学习电影里的歌曲展现了浓厚的兴趣 
第五阶段 
 
小组强化练习,小组间互评,互提建议,老师终极指导 
根据同学和老师的反馈加强练习 指出每个学生每个小组的优缺点,并嘱咐学生
利用空闲时间继续加强练习,要求组长监督练习进度。情感还不到位的地方复听电影原版配音 学生加强练习,在细节上加以雕琢,在原有水平上再上一个台阶,出乎意料的是,有几名英语学习成绩中等偏下的学生在配音的时候语音语调地道,与原版电影效果十分接近 
第六阶段   
 
最终展示 
通过小组互评、教师评价、自我评价对学生学习成果进行检验 
通过小组互评、教师评价、自我评价,为为期四周的电影配音做好总结,为学生今后的英语学习培养兴趣,积累方法,提高英语语言素养 
所有学生沉浸在角色中,注意力集中,以小组活动的形式认真进行模仿及评价,实际效果待课堂展现呈现 
 
 
                    
             
                    
                             

研究课教学设计 
 学情分析 
本节课的授课对象是初一年级(3)班的学生。初一(3)班是一个积极上进的班级,即使学生水平并不均衡,一些学生英语基础相对薄弱,但同班同学不会出现嘲笑等不礼貌行为, 所以日常的课堂比较活跃,同学们比较敢于表达。从10月21日学生们第一次观看《超能陆战队》电影开始,学生已经经历了约4周的练习和学习。在这个过程中,从自己学习,到小组练习,再到小组个别展示,教师指导之后再回到小组练习,以上练习过程为本节课的最终展示奠定了良好的基础,培养了学生的自主学习能力,也为英语学习增添了信心。 
教学目标、重难点 
教学目标: 
1. 学生通过反复听说和模拟电影片段,仔细研磨电影台词和人物性格,掌握地道的英语语音语     调,最终做到自己给原版电影配音。 
2. 学生能够积极自主地参与学习及评价活动,并在小组活动中与其他同学积极配合和合作,乐 
于感知并尝试使用英语交流,同时学会理性地评价他人并进行自我反思。 教学重点: 
听电影原声感知情节和人物性格,对学生个人及小组的评价主要体现在模仿语音语调、表达   情感的准确性上。 
教学难点: 
在模仿的基础上对角色情感的到位表达。 
教学流程示意图 
         
 
                 
教学反思 
起来 起来
Get up! Get up!
 
赢家诞生 完胜对手
The winner! By total annihilation.
 
催命阎王
Yama!
 
谁是下一个 谁还有胆量在赛场上一决雌雄
Who's next? Where's the guts to stop me in the ring?
 
挑战我的小阎王
With little Yama!
 
我能试试吗
Can I try?
 
我有个机器人 是我自己造的
I have a robot. I built it myself.
 
算了吧小子 这儿有规矩 交钱才能入场
Beat it kid! House Rules: You gotta pay to play.
 
这些够了吗
Oh, Is this enough?
 
你叫什么 小朋友
What's your name, little boy?
 
我叫小宏 滨田宏
Hiro, Hiro Hamada.
 
准备好你的机器人 小虫
Prepare your bot, Zero...
 
两方对垒 决一死战
Two bots enter... One might leaves.
 
准备好了吗
Fighters ready?
 
开战
Fight!
 
这是我第一次参赛 能再试一次吗
That was my first fight. Can I try again?
 
没人喜欢输不起的人 小朋友
No one likes a sore loser little boy.
 
回家吧
Go home.
 
我还有钱
I've got more money...
 
准备好了吗
Fighters ready?
 
开战
Fight!
 
磁力神
Megabot!
 
灭了他
Destroy.
 
- 再见了 小阎王 - 什么
- Not more "Little Yama". - But what?
 
这怎么可能
This is not possible!
 
我也没想到 也许是新手运气好吧
Hey, I'm as surprised as you are. Beginner's luck.
 
你还想再来一次吗
Do you wanna go again?
 
阎王
Yama?
 
#NAME?
- No one hustles Yama! - Wooh! Hey!
 
给他点颜色看看
Teach him a lesson!
 
伙计们 有话好好说
Hey fellas. Let's talk about this.
 
- 小宏 快上车 - 阿正
- Hiro, get on! - Tadashi!
 
来得真是时候
Ooh! Good timing.
 
#NAME?
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
 
#NAME?
- Are you hurt? - No!
 
那你在想什么 笨蛋
Then, what are you thinking, knuckle head!
 
你十三岁从高中毕业 就是为了干这个
You graduated high school and you're 13 and this is what you're doing?
 
抓紧了
Hold on!
 
机器人比赛是违法的 你会被抓进监狱的
Bot fighting is illegal. You're gonna get yourself arrested.
 
机器人比赛不违法 参与赌博才...才违法
Bot fighting is not illegal. Betting on bot fighting..thats..that's illegal.
 
但没人会注意到的 我势头可猛了 老哥
But, so who could heed. I'm on a roll, big brother.
 
谁也不能阻止我
And there is no stopping me!
 
哦不
Oh, no.
 
嗨 卡斯阿姨
Hi, Aunt Cass.
 
你们还好吗 快告诉我你们没事
Are you guys okay? Tell me you're okay...
 
#NAME?
- We're fine. - We're okay.
 
那就好
Oh good.
 
那你们两个小笨蛋在想什么
Then what were you two knuckle heads thinking?!
 
过去的十年 我含辛茹苦把你们拉扯大
For 10 years, I heed the best I could to raise you.
 
我十全十美吗 不
Have I been perfect? No!
 
我很会养小孩吗 不
Do I know anything about children? No!
 
我该找本育儿手册来看吗 也许吧
Should I pick a book on parenting? Probably?
 
我想说什么来着 我本来想说...
Where I was going with this? I had a point...
 
#NAME?
#NAME?
 
我也爱你
I love you too!
 
因为你们俩 我不得不在节拍诗之夜早早收工
I had to close up early because of you two fellons on beat poetry night.
 
因为你们我都暴饮暴食了 过来 糯米
Stress eating because of you! Come on, Moty!
 
真的好好吃啊
This is really good!
 
你最好在卡斯阿姨吃光餐厅里的所有食物之前
You'd better make this up to Aunt Cass,
 
想办法补偿她
before she eats everything in the cafe.
 
那是自然
For sure.
 
我希望你能吸取教训 小子
And I hope you learn your lesson, bone head.
 
我会的
Absolutely.
 
你还要去参加机器人比赛 是吗
You're going fight boting, aren't you?
 
小镇那边还有一场比赛
There's a fight across town.
 
如果我现在预约 还能赶得上
If I book now, I could still make it.
 
你什么时候做事前能用用你那聪明的大脑瓜啊
When are you gonna start doing something with that big brain of yours?
 
干吗 像你一样去上大学
What? Go to college like you?
 
好让别人教我我早就知道的东西
So people can tell me stuff I already know?
 
你简直不可理喻
Unbelievable.
 
老妈老爸会怎么说啊
Ahh! What would Mom and Dad say?
 
我不知道 他们已经过世了
I don't know. They're gone.
 
我三岁时他们就死了 记得吗
They died when I was 3, remember?
 
#NAME?
- I'll take you. - Really?
 
我阻止不了你 但我不会让你自己去
I can't stop you from going, but I'm not gonna let you go on your own.
 
太棒了
Sweet!
 
我们来你的呆子学校做什么
What are we doing at your nerd school?
 
机器人比赛在那边
Bot fights that way!
 
我去拿点东西
Gotta grab something.
 
要用很长时间吗
Is this gonna take long?
 
淡定 我的大宝贝 拿完东西就走
Relax, you big baby, we will be in and out.
 
你还没见过我的实验室呢
Anyway, you've never seen my lab.
 
太棒了 终于见到你的呆子实验室了
Oh great! I get to see your Nerd Lab.
 
#NAME?
- Heads up! - Wooh!
 
电磁悬浮
Electromag suspension?
 
你是谁
Who are you?
 
神行御姐 这是我弟弟小宏
Gogo, this is my brother, Hiro.
 
欢迎来到呆子实验室
Welcome to the Nerd Lab.
 
是啊
Yeah...
 
我从未见过应用在自行车上的电磁悬浮呢
I've never seen Electromag suspension on a bike before.
 
零阻力 骑得更快
Zero resistance, faster bike.
 
但...还不够快
But... Not fast enough.
 
还不够
Yet.
 
别动 站在线后面
Ohh! Woohh! Do not move! Behind the line please.
 
芥末无疆 这是我弟弟小宏
Hey, Wasabi. This is my brother, Hiro.
 
你好啊小宏 做好大吃一惊的准备
Hello, Hiro. Prepare to be amazed.
 
接好了
Catch!
 
#NAME?
- Laser induced Plasma? - Oh, yeah.
 
运用一点磁约束技术来达到...
With a little magnetic confinement for ah..
 
超精密程度
Ultra precision.
 
你怎么在这么多东西中找到自己要用的
Wow, how did you find anything in this mess?
 
我有个系统 每样东西都放在各自的位置
I have a system. There is a place for everything, and everything in its place.
 
#NAME?
- I need this! - You can't do that!
 
你把这弄乱了 社会需要秩序!
This is anarchy! Society has rules!
 
不好意思 借过一下
Excuse me! Coming through!
 
阿正
Tadashi!
 
我的天哪 你一定是小宏
Oh my gosh, you must be Hiro!
 
久仰大名啊
I've heard so much about you!
 
来得正好
Perfect timing! Perfect timing!
 
全是碳化钨
That's a whole lot of Tungsten Carbide.
 
足足四百磅
400 pounds of it.
 
过来 你一定会喜欢这个的
Come here! Come here! You're gonna love this.
 
一点高氯酸
A dash of per chloric acid.
 
一点钴 一点过氧化氢
A smidge of cobalt, a hint Hydrogen Peroxide...
 
加热至五百开尔文 然后...
super heated to 500 Kelvin, and...
 
快看
Tadah!
 
很不错吧
It's really great, huh?
 
#NAME?
- So pink. - Here's the best part.
 
很神奇吧
I know right!
 
化学试剂对金属的脆化作用
Chemical metal embrittlement!
 
不赖嘛 哈妮柠檬
Not bad, Honey Lemon.
 
哈妮柠檬 神行御姐 芥末无疆
Honey Lemon? Gogo? Wasabi?
 
我把芥末洒在了衬衣上 就洒了一次
I spilled wasabi on my shirt one time people. One time!
 
外号都是弗莱德取的
Fred is the one who comes up with the nicknames.
 
谁是弗莱德
Ah... Who's Fred?
 
鄙人在此
This guy right here!
 
莫惊慌 卡通服而已 我真人可不长这样
Ah! Ah! Don't be alarmed, it is just a suit. This is not my real face and body.
 
我叫弗莱德
The name is Fred.
 
白天我是学校的吉祥物 但到了晚上
School mascot by day but by night,
 
我还是学校的吉祥物
I'm also a school mascot.
 
话说 你的专业是什么
So, what's your major?
 
不 我不是这的学生 不过我可是专业级科学控
No! No! I'm not a student but I am a major science enthusiast..
 
我最近一直在怂恿哈妮去开发一个
I've been turning to get honey to develop a formula...
 
能把我变成喷火蜥蜴的化学公式
That can turn me into a fire breathing lizard at will.
 
但她居然说这"不科学"
But she says that's not "science".
 
真心不科学
It's really not.
 
才怪 那我让芥末无疆做的缩小激光呢
Yeah, and I guess the shrink ray I ask Wasabi
 
也不是科学吗
for isn't science, either?
 
#NAME?
- Is it? - Nope!
 
#NAME?
- Well then, what about invinsible sandwich? - Hiro!
 
你想啊 你吃着三明治
Imagine eating a sandwich but,
 
可周围的人都觉得你脑子有病
everybody just thinks you're crazy.
 
够了喂
Just stop.
 
#NAME?
- Laser Eye? - What?
 
#NAME?
-Tingly fingers? - Never gonna happen!
 
那开个杂货店总可以了吧
Then what about grocery stores.
 
- 那 你在研究什么 - 我展示给你看
- So, what are you been working on? - I'lll show you.
 
胶带纸
Duct Tape?
 
别怪我泼冷水 老哥 这个人家发明过了
I hate to break it to you, Bro. Already been invented.
 
老哥 痛痛痛
Awww! Dude! Awww...
 
这 就是我研究的项目
This is what I've been working on.
 
你好 我叫大白 是你的私人健康助手
Hello, I am Baymax. Your personal health care companion.
 
我察觉到你需要医疗护理 当你说
I was alerted to the need for medical attention when you said:
 
嗷的时候
Awww...
 
机器人护士?
A robotic nurse?
 
从一到十级 你的疼痛指数是
On a scale of 1 to 10, How would you rate your pain?
 
你是说生理上的 还是心理上的
Physical, or emotional?
 
正在扫描
I will scan you now.
 
扫描完成
Scan complete.
 
你的小臂有轻微的上皮组织擦伤
You have a slight epidermal abrasion on your forearm
 
我建议进行除菌喷雾处理
I suggest an anti-bacterial spray.
 
等等 这个喷雾的主要成分是什么
Whoa, whoa... What's in the spray specifically?
 
喷雾的主要成分是"杆菌肽"
The primary ingredient is: "Bacitracin."
 
真糟糕 我不巧对那个东西过敏
That's a bummer, I'm actually allergic to that.
 
你并不对杆菌肽过敏
You're not allergic to Bacitracin.
 
倒是对花生有轻微过敏
You do have a mild allergy to: Peanuts.
 
真不赖
Not bad.
 
你对这个机器人的编程还真不错嘞
You've done some serious coding on this thing huh!
 
啊哈 他被编入超过一万种医疗护理程序
Ahah! Programmed to over more than 10,000 medical procedures.
 
大白之所以成为大白 就是靠这个芯片
This chip! Is what makes Baymax, "Baymax."
 
乙烯树脂
Vinyl?
 
对 为了做出无害又可爱的效果
Yeah, going for a non-threatening huggable kind of thing.
 
看上去像一个移动的棉花糖 别见怪
Looks like a walking marshmallow. No offense.
 
我是机器人 我不会见怪
I am a robot. I can not be offended.
 
超光谱镜头
Hyperspectro Cameras?
 
没错
Yup.
 
#NAME?
- Titanium skeleton. - Carbon fiber.
 
对哦 更轻便
Right. Even lighter.
 
好赞的驱动器 你从哪儿弄到的
Killer actuators, where did you get those?
 
就是在这里加工的 在实验室里
Machined them right here... In house..
 
#NAME?
#NAME?
 
#NAME?
- He can lift a thousand pounds. - Shut up!
 
你是个乖宝宝 来跟棒棒糖
You have been a good boy, have a lollipop.
 
真棒
Nice!
 
直到你说 "我很满意你的照顾"
I can not deactivate until you say:
 
我才会结束工作
You are satisfied with your care.
 
那好吧 我很满意你的照顾
Well then, I'm satisfied with my care.
 
他会帮助很多很多人的
He's gonna help a lot of people.
 
#NAME?
- Hey, what kind of battery does it use? - Lithium lon.
 
铝电解超级电容器充电速度更快
You know, Super Capacitor would charge way faster.
 
开夜车呢 滨田先生
Burning the midnight oil, Mr. Hamada?
 
教授你好 其实我已经在收尾了
Hey, Professor, I actually was finishing up.
 
你一定是小宏 机器人拳击手 对吗
You must be Hiro. Bot fighter, right?
 
在我女儿还小的时候 她也一心想做这个
When my daughter was younger, That's all she wanted to do.
 
我能看看吗
May I?
 
当然
Sure!
 
嗯 不错
Hmm!
 
磁力伺服器
Magnetic Bearing Servos.
 
超酷的吧 想看看我怎么操纵它们吗
Pretty sick huh? Wanna see how I put them together?
 
嘿 天才 这就是教授本人发明的
Hey, genius! He invented them!
 
你是罗伯特·卡拉汉
You are Robert Callaghan?
 
是那个 机器人学卡拉汉定理的卡拉汉吗
Like as in, Callaghan.... Callaghan's Laws of Robotics?
 
正是在下
That's right.
 
想过来这做研究吗 你的年龄不是问题
Ever think about applying here? Your age wouldn't be an issue.
 
他对他的机器人搏击事业可是很认真的
I don't know, he's pretty serious about his career in bot fighting.
 
#NAME?
- Well, kind of serious. - I can see why.
 
凭你的机器人 打赢一定很容易
With your bot winning must come easy.
 
差不多吧
Yeah, I guess.
 
如果你喜欢做简单的事情
Well, if you like things easy,
 
那或许我们的项目不适合你
then my program isn't for you.
 
在这里 我们不断地探索机器人的极限
We push the boundaries of robotics here.
 
我的学生们会创造未来
My students go on to shape the future.
 
很高兴认识你 小宏 祝你比赛顺利
Nice to meet you, Hiro. Good luck with the bot fights.
 
想赶上那场比赛的话 你最好快点
You gotta hurry if you wanna catch that bot fight.
 
我必须到这里上学
I have to go here!
 
如果我不来这所极客大学 我会发狂的
If I don't go to this nerd school. I'm gonna lose my mind.
 
我怎么才能被录取
How do I get in?
 
学校每年一次会举办学生科技展
Every year, the school has a student showcase.
 
你如果能做出一个让卡拉汉眼前一亮的东西
You come up with something that blows Callaghan away,
 
你就稳了
 You're in.
 
不过 你一定要做得漂亮
But, it's gotta be great.
 
相信我
Trust me...
 
这将会是
It will be...
 
什么也没有 完全没想法
Nothing! No ideas.
 
空脑子 笨脑子
Useless empty brain.
 
才十四岁就一败涂地了
washed up at 14.
 
太悲哀
So sad.
 
什么都想不出来 完了 我永远也录取不上了
I got nothing! I'm done! I'm never getting in!
 
我还没对你放弃希望呢
I'm not giving up on you.
 
#NAME?
- What are you doing? - Shake things up.
 
用你的超大号大脑好好想一想
Use that big brain of yours to think your way out.
 
换一个角度看问题
Look for a new angle.
 
好多酷炫的科技设备 你感觉怎么样
Wow, a lot of sweet tech here today. How you feelin'?
 
我以前可是机器人拳击手
You're talking to an ex-bot fighter,
 
这阵势想吓到我还远远不够
It takes a lot more than this to rattle me.
 
他紧张着呢
Yup, he's nervous.
 
小家伙 没什么好担心的
Oh! You have nothing to fear little fella.
 
他好紧张
He's so tense.
 
- 没 我才不紧张 - 放松点 小宏
- No! I'm not. - Relax, Hiro...
 
你的设计棒极了 快告诉他 神行御姐
Your tech is amazing! Tell him, Gogo...
 
别叽歪了 拿出点气概
Stop whining, woman up.
 
我好着呢
I'm fine.
 
你需要什么 小家伙
What you need, little man?
 
除臭剂 薄荷糖 还是新内裤
Deodorant breath mint, fresh pair of under pants?
 
内裤 你有病得治了
Under pants? You need serious help.
 
我这是有备而来
Hey, I come prepared.
 
我已经六个月没洗衣服了
I haven't done laundry in 6 months.
 
一条内裤我能穿四天
One pair last me four days.
 
前穿穿 后穿穿 然后翻过来再来一遍
I go front, I go back, I go inside out then I go front and back.
 
#NAME?
- Wow! That is both disgusting and awesome. - Don't encourage him.
 
这叫做"循环再利用"
It's called "recycling".
 
下一位展示者 滨田宏
Next Presenter: Hiro Hamada.
 
#NAME?
- Oh yeah! This is it! - I guess I'm up.
 
照相照相 大家一起说 "小宏"
Okay! Okay, photo! Photo! Everybody say: "Hiro!"
 
小宏
Hiro!
 
我们爱你 小宏 祝你好运
We love you, Hiro. Good luck!
 
别搞砸了
Don't mess it up.
 
祝展示成功 小家伙
Break a leg, little man!
 
科学万岁 耶
Science, yeah!
 
上吧 弟弟 展示的机会来了
Alright, Bro.  This is it!
 
拜托 别让我失望了
Come on, don't leave me hanging.
 
怎么了?
What's going on?
 
我真的很想去你们学校
I really wanna go here.
 
你可以的
You got this.
 
大家好
Hi...
 
我的名字是滨...
My name is Hiro...
 
抱歉
Sorry.
 
我的名字是滨田宏
My name is Hiro Hamada.
 
我发明了一些自认为很神奇的东西
And, I've been working on something that I think is pretty cool.
 
希望你们能喜欢
I hope you like it.
 
这是一个微型机器人
This, is a microbot.
 
深呼吸
Breathe.
 
看起来微不足道
It doesn't look like much.
 
但是当它和其他小伙伴们团结起来的时候
But when it links up with the rest of its pals...
 
就变得有趣多了
Things gonna get a little more interesting.
 
它们由这个神经发射器控制
The Microbots are controlled with this neurotransmitter.
 
我想让它们做什么
I think about what I want them to do...
 
它们就照做
They do it.
 
这项创造的应用是无止境的
The applications for this tech are limitless.
 
建筑物
Construction...
 
曾经需要大队人马
What use to take teams of people
 
人工建造数月或数年
working by hands for months or years.
 
现在只要一个人就可以完成
Can now be accomplished by one person.
 
这仅仅是九牛一毛
And that's just the beginning...
 
可不可以用在
How about...
 
交通运输上?
Transportation?
 
微型机器人可以轻松移动任何物体至任何地方
Microbots can move anything, anywhere, with ease.
 
只有想不到
If you can think it...
 
没有做不到
microbots can do it.
 
你的思维局限是它唯一的限制
The only limit is your imagination.
 
微型机器人
Microbots!
 
那是我外甥
That's my nephew!
 
是我家人 我爱我家人
My Family! I love my family!
 
棒呆了
Nailed it!
 
#NAME?
- You did it! - You did it bad.
 
- 做得好 小宏 - 太让我震惊了 老弟
- Good job, Hiro. - It blows my mind, dude.
 
观众爱死你了 太神奇了
They loved you. That was amazing!
 
是的
Yes.
 
经过进一步开发 你的技术将会是革命性的
With some development, your tech could be revolutionary.
 
你是阿拉斯泰尔·克雷
Alastair Krei.
 
我可以看看么?
May I?
 
太棒了
Extraordinary.
 
我希望你能把你的机器人卖给克雷科技
I want your microbots at Krei Tech.
 
不是吧
Shut up.
 
克雷先生说得对
Mr. Krei is right.
 
你的机器人将唤醒技术革新
Your microbots are an inspired piece of tech.
 
你可以继续开发它们
You can continue to develop them...
 
也可以把它们卖给一个唯利是图的小人
Or you can sell them to a man whose only guided by his own self interest.
 
罗伯特 我知道你是怎么看我的
Robert, I know how you feel about me
 
但是这不关你的事
But it shouldn't affect you...
 
一切由你决定 小宏
This is your decision, Hiro.
 
但至少你要知道 克雷先生为达目的
But you should know, Mr. Krei has cut corners
 
喜欢走捷径 忽视科学
and ignored sound science to get where he is.
 
不是那样的
That's just not true.
 
克雷科技才不会善用你的机器人
I wouldn't trust Krei Tech with your microbots
 
其他东西也是
or anything else
 
小宏
Hiro...
 
我能给你提供超乎想象的酬劳
I'm offering you more money than any fourteen year old could imagine.
 
多谢你的赏识 克雷先生 但我不会卖
I appreciate the offer, Mr. Krei. But they are not for sale.
 
我真是高估了你的智商
I thought you were smarter than that.
 
罗伯特
Robert.
 
克雷先生
Mr. Krei...
 
那是我弟弟的机器人
That's my brother's.
 
哦 对了
Oh, that's right.
 
我期望能在课堂上见到你
I'm looking forward of seeing you in class...
 
哇 耶 难以置信
Wohoo! Yeah! Unbelievable!
 
天才们 让我们去喂饱这些饥渴难耐的大脑吧
Alright geniuses! Let's feed those hungry brains.
 
回餐厅 晚饭我请客
Back to cafe, dinner is on me!
 
太棒了 免费美食最棒了
Yes, nothing is better than free food.
 
#NAME?
- Aunt Cass... - Unless it's moldy.
 
- 我们会赶回去的 好么 - 当然
- We'll catch up, okay? - Sure.
 
我为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you!
 
#NAME?
- Both of you! - Thanks, Aunt Cass.
 
我知道你要说什么
I know what you gonna say.
 
我应该感到自豪
I should be proud of myself
 
因为我的天赋终于能用于正途...
because I'm finally using my gift for something important..
 
不 我只是想告诉你
No! No, I was just gonna tell you,
 
整个展示中你的裤裆都是开的
your fly was down for the whole show.
 
哈哈 别搞笑
Haha, Hilarious!
 
什么 啊
What? Ahh!
 
欢迎来到怪咖大学
Welcome to Nerd School,
 
怪咖
Nerd!
 

Hey, I am...
 
如果不是你我不会有今天 所以
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, so...
 
你知道
You know...
 
谢谢你没有放弃我
Thanks for not giving up on me.
 
你还好么
Are you okay?
 
我没事 但是卡拉汉教授还在里面
Yeah, I'm okay. But Professor Callaghan is still in there.
 
阿正 不要
Tadashi, No!
 
教授还在里面
Callaghan's in there.
 
我得去救他
Someone has to help.
 
阿正
Tadashi!
 
阿正
Tadashi!
 

Hey...
 
嗨 卡斯阿姨
Hey, Aunt Cass.
 
松田夫人来餐厅了
Mrs. Matsuda's in the cafe.
 
穿的衣服一点都不适合她八十岁的年纪
She's wearing something super inappropriate for an 80 year old.
 
每次都能让我捧腹大笑
It always cracks me up.
 
你应该下楼看看
You should come down.
 
以后再说吧
Maybe later.
 
对了 学校又打电话来了
Oh, the university called again.
 
开学已经有几周了
It's been a few weeks since classes started,
 
但他们说现在去报道还不晚
but they said its not too late to register.
 
知道了 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
 
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
 
嗨 小宏
Hi, Hiro!
 
我们只是想看看你怎么样了
We just wanted to check in and see how you're doing.
 
我们希望你能来学校 老弟
We wish you were here, buddy.
 
小宏 如果现在让我选一种超能力
Hiro, if I could have only one super power right now...
 
我希望我能穿过这个摄像头给你一个大大的拥抱
it would be the ability to crawl through this camera and give you a big hug.
 

Awww...
 
你好 我是大白 你的私人健康助手
Hello, I am Baymax, Your personal health care companion.
 
你好
Hey...
 
大白 我不知道你还能用
Baymax, I didn't know you were still active.
 
我听到一声惨叫 发生了什么事?
I heard a sound of distress. What seems to be the trouble?
 
我刚刚砸到了脚趾头 我很好
Oh, I just had my toe a little. I'm fine.
 
从一到十 你的疼痛等级是多少?
On a scale of 1 to 10, How would you rate your pain?
 
零?
Zero?
 
我很好 真的 多谢 你可以缩回去了
I'm okay, really. Thanks. You can shrink now.
 
#NAME?
- Does it hurt when I touch it? - That's okay. No! No touching!
 
嗷!
Aw!
 
你摔倒了
You have fallen.
 
你说呢
You think?
 
从一...
On a scale of one...
 
从...
On a scale...
 
从...
On a scale...
 
从一到十...
On a scale of one to ten...
 
从一到十 你的痛感是几级?
On a scale of one to ten, How would you rate your pain?
 

Zero.
 
#NAME?
- It is alright to cry. - No! No...
 
#NAME?
- Crying is a natural response to pain. - I'm not crying.
 
- 让我为你扫描 看是否受伤 - 别扫我
- I will scan you for injury. - Don't scan me.
 
- 扫描完毕 - 不可理喻!
- Scan complete. - Unbelieveable!
 
你没有受到外伤
You have sustained no injuries.
 
但是 你的荷尔蒙水平和神经递质
However, your hormone and neurotransmitter levels
 
都显示 你有异常情绪波动
indicate that you are experiencing mood swings.
 
常见于青少年人群 症状鉴定:
Common on adolescenes. Diagnosis:
 
青春期躁动
Puberty.
 
你说什么?
Woah! What?
 
好吧 你该缩回去了
Okay, time to shrink now.
 
这一时期 身体会出现毛发的增长
You should expect an increase in body hair.
 
尤其在脸部 胸部 腋窝 和...
Especially on your face,  chest, armpits, and...
 
谢谢你 解释够多啦
Thank you, that's enough.
 
身体还会感到莫名强烈的冲动
You may also experience strange and powerful new urges.
 
好啦 咱乖乖回箱子里去好不
Okay, let's go you back in your luggage.
 
直到你说你满意我的照顾 我才可以结束工作
I can not deactivate until you say: You are satisfied with your care.
 
好吧 我很满意你的...
Fine, I'm satisfied with my...
 
我的微型机器人?
My microbot?
 
这是怎么回事?
This doesn't make any sense.
 
青春期的少年 在成熟的过渡期常感到迷茫
Puberty can often be a confusing time for young adolescent flowering into a manhood.
 
不!
No!
 
微型机器人之间是互相感应的 但...
The thing is attracted with other microbot, but...
 
这不可能啊 它们不是都烧毁了
That's impossible, they were destroyed in a fire.
 
肯定有地方坏了
Something's broken.
 
你的微型机器人好像要去哪
Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere.
 
噢 是吗 那你帮忙找出它想去的地方吧
Oh, yeah? Why don't you find out where he is trying to go?
 
这样能缓解你青春期的情绪波动吗
Would that stabilize your pubescent mood swings?
 
当然
Absolutely.
 
大白?
Baymax?
 
大白?
Baymax?
 
大白?
Baymax?
 
不是吧
What?
 
小宏?
Hiro?
 
嗨 卡斯阿姨
Hi, Aunt Cass.
 
#NAME?
- Wow, you're up? - Yeah, I figured it was time.
 
你是要去登记入学吗
Are you registering for school?
 
是啊 我考虑过你说的了 确实让我振作不少
Ah, yes. I've thought about what you said. Really inspired me.
 
亲爱的 那太棒了!
Oh, honey. That's so great!
 
好嘞 今晚加餐 我会留些鸡翅...
Okay, special dinner tonight. I leave up some chicken wings...
 
放些辣得脸发麻的辣酱
You know, with a hot sauce that makes us faces numb.
 
好啊 听起来不错
Okay, sounds good.
 
那好!再抱一个
Great! Last hug.
 
大白!
Baymax!
 
大白!
Baymax!
 
大白!
Baymax!
 
大白!
Baymax!
 
疯了么 你这是要干嘛
Are you crazy? What are you doing?
 
我找到你的微型机器人要去的地方了...
I have found where your tiny robot wants to go..
 
都跟你说了 它坏了! 它没有要去...
I told you, its broken! It's not trying to go...
 
锁住了
Locked.
 
那有窗户
There is a window.
 
请注意安全
Please exercise caution.
 
从这样的高度坠落可导致身体损伤
A fall from this height could lead to bodily harm.
 
糟了个糕
Oh, no.
 
抱歉 请允许我放走些空气
Excuse me, while I let out some air.
 
好了吗
Are you done?
 
好了
Yes.
 
我需要点时间重新充满
It will take me a moment to re-inflate.
 
好吧 声音轻点就是了
Fine, just keep it down.
 
我的微型机器人?
My microbots?
 
有人在批量制造
Someone's making more.
 
小宏?
Hiro?
 
心脏病都快被你吓出来了
You gave me a heart attack.
 
我的手掌内置电击器
My hands are equipped with defibrillators.
 
- 预备! - 停!住手!
- Clear! - Stop! Stop!
 
我只是打个比方
It's just an expression!
 
糟了个糕
Oh, no.
 
快跑!
Run!
 
噢 快点!
Oh, come on!
 
我跑不快
I am not fast.
 
是啊 我看到了!
Yeah, no kidding!
 
快! 快! 速度!
Go! Go! Come on!
 
把门踢倒!
Kick it down!
 
出拳!
Punch it!
 
快! 快!
Go! Go!
 
跟上 快! 快!
Come on, go! go!
 
快走!
Move it!
 
快点!
Come on!
 
快点! 从窗户出去!
Come on! The window!
 
挤过去!
Suck in!
 
大白!
Baymax!
 
小宏?
Hiro?
 
快点! 咱们赶紧离开这! 跑!速度!
Come on! Let's get out of here! Go! Hurry!
 
好了 听我整理一下思路
Alright, let me get this straight.
 
一个头戴歌伎面具的男人
A man in a kabuki mask
 
带着一队会飞的小机器人袭击了你
attacked you with an army of miniature flying robot.
 
是微型机器人!
Microbots!
 
微型机器人
Microbots.
 
嗯 他通过戴在头部的发射器
Yeah, he was controlling them
 
以心电感应的方式控制那些机器人
telepathically with a neurocranial transmitter.
 
也就是说 这位面具先生
So Mr. Kabuki was using
 
用超能力袭击了你和气球人
ESP to attack you and balloon man.
 
你那会飞的机器人被盗后 你有报案吗?
Did you file a report when your flying robots was stolen?
 
没有 我以为它们都被烧毁了
No, I thought they  were all destroyed.
 
听起来是有点不可思议 不过当时大白也在 告诉他
Look, I know it sounds crazy but Baymax was there too. Tell him.
 
是的 长官 他说的是事... 实
Yes, officer. He is telling the tru...th.
 
怎么... 你怎么了?
What the... What's wrong with you?
 
电量不足
Low battery.
 
嘿 嘿 尽量坚持到家..
Whoa! Whoa, try to keep it ho..me
 
我是您的私人健康助手 大白...
I am a health care, your personal Baymax...
 
孩子 我们还是打电话让你家长来一趟吧
Kid, How about we call your parents and get them down here.
 
什么?
What?
 
在这张表上填上姓名电话 然后我们再...
Write your name and number down in this piece of paper, and we can...
 
得赶紧带你回家充电
I gotta get you home to your charging station.
 
还能走吗?
Can you walk?
 
我将对你进行扫描 扫描完毕
I will scan you now. Scan complete.
 
健康
Health care.
 
听好...
Okay...
 
要是阿姨问起来
If my aunt asked,
 
你就说我们一整天都待在学校 知道吗
we are at school all day, got it?
 
我们从窗户跳下来
We jump out of window.
 
不是 声音轻点! 嘘!
No, But be quiet! Shhh!
 
我们从窗户跳下来
We jump out of window.
 
你可不能这么回卡斯阿姨
But you can't say things like that on our Aunt Cass.
 
小宏?
Hiro?
 
你回来了 亲爱的?
You home, sweetie?
 
是的!
That's right!
 
就知道我没听错 嗨!
I thought I heard you. Hi!
 
嘿 卡斯阿姨
Hey, Aunt Cass.
 
看看我的小大学生啊
Oh, look at my little college man.
 
我迫不及待地想听你在学校的一切
Ah! I can't wait to hear all about it.
 
马上就好咯
Oh! It means its almost ready.
 
你能安静会儿吗
You be quiet?
 
好了 来大吃一顿吧
Alright, get ready to have your face melted.
 
明天就会感觉到这酸爽了  你知道我在说什么吧
We are gonna feel this things tomorrow. You know what I'm saying?
 
好吧 坐下来都告诉我
Okay, sit down, tell me everything.
 
情况是这样的 因为我注册得太晚了
The thing is, since I registered so late.
 
我有很多功课要赶上
I've got a lot of school stuff to catch up on.
 
什么声音
What was that?
 
是糯米团
Mochi.
 
该死的猫
Oh! That darn cat.
 
就当饯行 吃一盘好吗
Oh! Just take a plate for the road, okay?
 
#NAME?
- Don't work too hard. - Thanks for understanding.
 
毛茸茸的宝贝
Hairy baby.
 
毛茸茸的宝贝
Hairy baby.
 
好了 起来吧
Alright, come on.
 
我会坚持下去 我是你的私人助手
I'll carry on, I'm your personal Baymax.
 
一只脚前 一只后
One foot in front of the other.
 
没道理啊
This doesn't make any sense.
 
阿正
Tadashi.
 
什么
What?
 
阿正
Tadashi.
 
阿正走了
Tadashi's gone.
 
他什么时候回来
When will he return?
 
他死了 大白
He is dead, Baymax.
 
阿正身体十分健康
Tadashi was in excellent health.
 
饮食健康坚持锻炼 他应该会长寿
With a proper diet and exercise, He should have lived a long life.
 
是 他应该会
Yeah, He should have.
 
但发生了一场火灾...
But there is a fire...
 
现在他去了
Now he's gone.
 
阿正就在这里
Tadashi is here.
 
不 虽然大家都说只要有人记得他
No, people keep saying he is not really gone.
 
他就不是真的消失了
As long as who remember him.
 
但还是很痛...
Still hurts..
 
我没有检测出伤口
I seen no evidence of physical injury.
 
那是另外一种伤痛
It's a different kind of hurt.
 
你是我的病人 我想帮助你
You are my patient. I would like to help.
 
这个你治不了
You can't fix this one buddy.
 
你在做什么
Ah..What are you doing?
 
我在下载伤心病治疗的数据库
I am downloading a database on personal lost.
 
数据库下载完成
Database downloaded.
 
治疗方法包括 接触朋友 爱人
Treatments include: Contact with friends, and loved ones.
 
#NAME?
- I am contacting them now. - No! No, don't do that.
 
#NAME?
- Your friends have been contacted. - Unbelieveable!
 
你现在在做什么
Now what are you doing?
 
其他治疗方法包括 关怀和安抚
Other treatments include: Compassion, and physical reassurance.
 
我没事 真的
I'm okay, really.
 
你会好的
You will be alright.
 
乖 乖
There, there.
 
谢谢你 大白
Thanks, Baymax.
 
对于那场火灾我很遗憾
I am sorry about the fire.
 
别放心上 这是意外
It's okay, it was an accident.
 
除非...
Unless...
 
除非它不是意外...
Unless it wasn't a...
 
蒙面的家伙偷走了我的微型机器人
Ah! Ah! The showcase, the guy in the masked stole my microbots
 
还纵火销毁痕迹
and set the fire to cover his tracks.
 
是他害死了阿正
He's responsible for Tadashi.
 
我们要抓住那家伙
We gotta catch that guy.
 
它还活着
It's alive, It's alive, It's alive, It's alive!
 
要想抓住那家伙 就得给你升升级
If we're gonna catch that guy, you need some upgrades.
 
抓到蒙面人能改善你的情绪吗
Will apprehending the man in the masked improve your emotional state?
 
当然
Absolutely!
 
来学点儿功夫吧
Let's work on your moves.
 
这儿也要改进改进
Now let's take care of this.
 
我有一些问题
I have some concerns.
 
这盔甲破坏了我可爱无害的设计
This armor may undermine my non-threatening huggable design.
 
要的就是这个 伙计
That's gotta be the idea, buddy.
 
你帅呆了
you look sick
 
我不会发呆 我是机器人呐
I can not be sick. I'm a robot.
 
只是打个比方啦
It's just an expression.
 
数据传输完成
Data transfer complete.
 
我不懂空手道如何让我成为更好的健康助手
I fail to see how karate makes me a better health care companion.
 
你想让我保持健康 是吗
You wanna keep me healthy, don't you?
 
打它
Punch this.
 

Yes!
 
锤拳
Hammer fist!
 
侧踢
Side kick!
 
掌刀
Knife hand!
 
后踢
Back kick!
 
小熊软糖
Gummy Bears!
 
好样的
Yes!
 
碰拳
Yeah, fist bump!
 
碰拳不在我的战斗数据库里
Fist bump is not in my fighting database.
 
不 这跟打架没关系
No, this isn't a fighting thing.
 
这是人们兴奋的时候做的事情
It's what people do sometimes when they are excited or pumped up.
 
嘿 现在你学会了
Hey, now you're getting it.
 
我会把碰拳加入到我的数据库里面
I will add fist bump to my care giving matrix.
 
好了 我们去抓那个家伙
Altight! Lets go get that guy.
 

Come on!
 
抓住他 大白
Get him, Baymax!
 
我们来晚了
We're too late.
 
你的小机器人想去别的地方
Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere.
 
来吧
Come on.
 
饭后一小时之内不宜游泳
Always wait one hour after eating before swimming.
 

Come on!
 
你的心率急剧增加了
Your heart rate has increased dramatically.
 
大白 你的新技能该派上用场了
Okay, Baymax. Time to use those upgrades.
 
小宏
Hiro?
 
不 快离开这里 快
No! No, get out of here! Go!
 
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing out here?
 
没什么 只是过来散步 平息我的青春期躁动
Nothing! Just stop for a walk. Helps my pubescent mood swings.
 
#NAME?
- Is that Baymax? - Yeah, but you really...
 
大白怎么穿着炭纤维内裤
Ahh! Why is he wearing carbon fiber under pants?
 
我还会空手道
I also know Karate.
 
#NAME?
- You guys need to go. - No, don't push us away, Hiro.
 
我们是为你来的 这也是大白联系我们的原因
We're here for you. That's why Baymax contacted us.
 
痛失所爱的人 需要朋友和爱人的支持
Those who suffer a lose, requires support from friends and loved ones.
 
谁第一个来分享他的感受
Who would like to share their feelings first?
 
我来吧 好吧
Oh! I'll go! Okay!
 
我叫弗莱德 这得从三十天前说起...
My name is Fred, and it has been 30 days since...
 
我的个老天爷!
Holy Mother of Megazod!
 
只有我看到这玩意儿了吗
Am I the only one seeing this?
 
我的天哪
Aaahhh, My gosh! Oh no!
 
快 大白 抓住他
Go! Baymax, get him!
 
不不不 你要干什么
No! No! No, what are you doing?
 
我在救你的命
I'm saving your life.
 
大白能对付那家伙
Baymax can handle that guy.
 
糟了个糕
Oh, no!
 
芥末无疆
Wasabi!
 
再见
Goodbye!
 
小宏 给我们个解释
Hiro, explanation now!
 
他偷了我的微型机器人
He stole my microbots,
 
火也是他放的 我不知道他是谁
he started the fire. I don't know who he is!
 
大白 震山掌
Baymax, palm hill strike!
 
左急转
Hard left!
 
那个面具 黑衣
That Mask, black suit...
 
袭击我们的人一定是个超级大坏蛋
We are under attack from a super villain people!
 
太酷了吧 虽然很可怕 可是还是很酷啊
I mean, how cool is that? I mean it's scary obviously, but how cool?
 
#NAME?
- Why are we stopped? - The lights red.
 
都被追成这样了还管什么红灯
There are no red lights in a car chase!
 
为什么他要杀我们?
Why is he trying to kill us?
 
你为什么要杀我们?
Why are you trying to kill us?
 
因为他是坏人 我们知道的太多了
It's classic villain, we've seen too much!
 
不要轻易下结论 他不一定要杀我们呢
Let's not jump to conclusions, We don't know he is trying kill us.
 
小心车
Car!
 
他真的要杀我们!
He is trying to kill us!
 
你刚刚把转向灯打开了?
Did you just put your blinker on?
 
转弯之前一定要开转向灯 这是规定
You have to indicate your turn, it's the law!
 
简直不能忍
That's it!
 
停车 我和大白可以解决这家伙
Stop the car! Baymax and I can take this guy!
 
安全带保安全
Seat belts save lives.
 
记得系好安全带
Buckle up everytime.
 
你想干嘛!
Whoa! Wha, what are you doing?
 
我觉得我们把他甩掉了
I think we lose him.
 
小心
Watch out!
 
大白 抓紧了
Baymax, hold on!
 
#NAME?
- We are not gonna make it! - We are gonna make it!
 
#NAME?
- We are not gonna make it! - We are gonna make it!
 
#NAME?
- We are not gonna make it! - We are gonna make it!
 
我们成功了 耶
We made it! Yes!
 
就说了我们不会死的吧
I told you we're gonna make it.
 
我注意到你们受伤了 你们的身体温度也偏低
Your injuries require my attention and your body temperatures are low.
 
我们应该赶快离开这里
We should get out of here.
 
我知道个地方
I know a place.
 
我们现在在哪里?
Where are we?
 
弗莱德?
Fred?
 
我们要去哪里?
Where are you going?
 
欢迎来到米卡莎 法语里前门的意思
Oh, welcome to the Mi Casa. It's French for "front door".
 
还真不是
It's really not.
 
笨蛋 一个戴面具的疯子刚刚想要杀了我们
Listen, nitwit! A lunatic in a mask just tried to kill us.
 
我没心情和你胡闹 弗莱德
I'm not in the mood, Fred!
 
欢迎回家 弗莱德里克少爷
Welcome home, Mr. Frederick.
 
希斯克里夫 老兄
Heathcliff, my man!
 
快进来吧伙计们 这里很安全
Come on in guys. We'll be safe in here.
 
碰拳
Give me some.
 
弗莱德?
Freddie?
 
这是你的房子?
This is your house?
 
我还以为你住桥下呢
I thought you lived under a bridge.
 
严格意义上来说是我爸妈的房子
Well, technically it belongs to my parents.
 
他们现在我们家的岛上度假
They are on a vacay in a family island.
 
要是运气好的话 我们没准也能去
We should totally go sometime. For all luck!
 
我的个天
You gotta be kidding me.
 
弗莱德, 不要碰!
 
要不是刚被一个戴歌舞伎面具的人袭击
If I wasn't just attacked by a guy in a kabuki mask.
 
这一定是我今天看过的最奇怪的东西
I think this would be the weirdest thing I've seen today.
 
我所看到的已经超出了我大脑的承受范围
My brain hates my eyes for saying this.
 
你的体温仍然很低
Your body temperature is still low.
 
是的 啊哈
Yeah, uh-huh.
 
就像靠在一个温暖的棉花糖上面
Ahh! It's like spooning a warm marshmallow.
 
这感觉太棒了 啊
Oh! It's so nice! Ah yeah!
 
啊 就像烤过了一样
Ah! It's toasted.
 
啊 真是个好机器人
Ahh! Good robot.
 
你们认得这个符号吗 伙计们
Does that symbol mean  anything to you, guys?
 
认得 这是个鸟
Yes, it's a bird!
 
不 那个面具男带着一个有这个符号的东西
No! The guy in the mask was carrying something with this symbol on it.
 
抓住那个戴面具的男人可以改善小宏的情绪
Apprehending the man in the mask will improve Hiro's emotional state.
 
抓住他? 我们都不知道他是谁
Apprehend him? We don't even know who he is!
 
我知道是谁
I have a theory.
 
屠杀博士?
Dr. Slaughter, MD?
 
他是身价百万的武器设计师 马尔科姆· 查瑟蒂克
Actually, millionaire weapons designer, Malcolm Chastletick.
 
消灭者?
The annihilator?
 
在那面具背后 是企业家 里德·埃克斯沃斯
Behind the mask, industrialists. Reed Exworthy.
 
冯·迪斯特拉克男爵?  直接说重点!
Baron von De-Struck? Oh, just get to the point!
 
你们还不明白吗
Don't you guys get it?
 
那个攻击我们的面具男子 就是
The man in the masked who attacked us, Is none other than...
 

Voila!
 
阿拉斯泰尔·克雷
Alastair Krei.
 
什么
What?
 
想想吧 克雷想买你的微型机器人 被你拒绝了
Think about it, Krei wanted your microbots and you said no.
 
克雷并不是一个遵守规则的人
Rules don't apply to a man like Krei.
 
不可能 那个人地位太显著了
There's no way! The guy's too high profile.
 
那戴面具的家伙是谁?
Then who was that guy in the mask?
 
我不知道 我们对他一无所知
I don't know, we don't know anything about him.
 
他是AB型血型 胆固醇水平是...
His blood type is AB negative. Cholesterol levels are...
 
大白 你扫描过他了?
Baymax, you scanned him?
 
我的程序设计我测定每个人的健康水平
I am programmed to assess everyone's health care needs.
 
太棒了!
Yes!
 
我可以用你检测到的数据来找他了
I can use the data from your scan to find him.
 
你要在旧京山检测所有人
Uh, you'd have to scan everyone in San Fransokyo...
 
这也许要花上 一辈子的时间?
and that might take, I don't know, forever?
 
不 不 不 只要换个角度看问题
No! No... No, I just have to look for another angle.
 
知道了 我可以扫描整个城市
Got it!, I'll scan the whole city at the same time.
 
只要升级大白的传感器就行
I just have to upgrade Baymax's sensor.
 
事实上 要抓住那家伙 你们都需要升级
Actually, if we're gonna catch this guy, I need to upgrade all of you.
 
把谁升级了?
Upgrade who now?
 
痛失所爱的人 需要获得朋友和爱人的帮助
Those who suffer a lose, requires support from friends and loved ones.
 
我喜欢事情的走向
Oh wohhooh! Okay! I like where this is heading.
 
我们打不赢那家伙 我们只是书呆子
We can't go against that guy! We're nerds!
 
小宏 我们很想帮忙 但是却爱莫能助
Hiro, we want to help, But we're just us.
 

No!
 
你们潜力无穷
You can be way more.
 
滨田正是我们最好的朋友
Tadashi Hamada is our best friend.
 
我们加入你
We're in.
 
你们能感受到吗
Can you feel it?
 
你们能感受到吗 属于我们的故事正式开始了
Do you guys can feel these? Our origin story begins.
 
我们要成为超级英雄了
We are gonna be Superhero!
 
抬起胳膊
Arms up!
 
神经传导器一定在他面具里面
The neurotransmitters must be in his mask.
 
我们拿到面具 他就不能控制那些机器人了
We get the mask, then he can't control the bots.
 
游戏结束
Game Over!
 
# 他们已将我们界定 我们可以不必听 #
They say we are what we are But we don't have to be 
 
# 我有一些坏习惯 但我用最好的方式将其呈现 #
I bad behavior but I do it in the best way
 
# 我会是永恒之火的守护者 #
I l be the watcher of the eternal flame
 
# 我会是你狂热梦想的护卫犬 #
Il be the guard dog of all your fever dreams
 
# 喔 我是沙漏底部之沙 #
(Oh...) I am the sand in the bottom half  of the hourglass. (glass, glass)
 
# 因为我们将不朽 并不会太久 #
Cause we could be immortals, immortals Just not for long, for long
 
# 现在和我一起永远厮守 拉下遮光帷幕 #
And if we meet forever now, pull the blackout curtains down
 
# 并不会很久 不会很久 #
Just not for long, for long
 
# 我们将不朽 不朽 不朽 不朽 #
We could be immortals, immortals, immortals, immortals
 
不朽
(Immortals)
 
# 有时候拥有信念的回报 #
Sometimes the only payoff for having any faith
 
# 就是每天都重复的将其检验 #
Is when it tested again and again everyday
 
# 我仍将你的过去比作我的未来 #
still comparing your past to my future
 
# 我们将不朽 并太久 太久 #
Cause we could be immortals, immortals Just not for long, for long
 
超级跳
Super Jump!
 
超级跳
Super Jump!
 
我会喷火啦
I breathe fire!
 
# 很久 很久 #
for long, for long
 
# 我们将不朽 不朽 不朽 不朽 #
We could be immortals, immortals, immortals, immortals
 
# 不朽 #
(Immortals)
 
#NAME?
- I love it. - Not bad.
 
还有谁的衣服会缩上去吗
Anybody else whose suit riding up on them?
 
各位 来看看
Hey guys! Check this out.
 
我要向你们介绍 大白 2.0
I'd like to introduce, Baymax 2.0.
 
他真是太赞了
Huh! He's glorious.
 
你们好
Hello.
 
等等 拜托你认真点儿
Whoa, hold up! Focus!
 
让他们瞧瞧你的本事 伙计
Show them what you got, buddy!
 
拳头 让他们看看你的拳头
The Fist! Show them the fist!
 
不 不是这个
No, not that!
 
另外一个
The thing! The other thing.
 
火箭拳 弗莱德好爱好开心
Rocket fist! Make Freddie so happy.
 
好戏还在后头呢
That's just one of his new upgrades.
 
大白 翅膀
Baymax, wings!
 
不是吧
No way!
 
推进器
Thrusters!
 
我不懂飞行如何让我变成更好的健康助手
I fail to see how flying makes me a better health care companion.
 
我不懂你为什么不懂 这太棒了
I fail to see how you fail to see, that is awesome!
 
全力推进
Full thrust!
 
嘿 大个子
Hey big guy!
 
让我们慢慢来
Let's just take this slow.
 
往上 上 上 冲上去 冲上去
Up! Up! Up! Thrust! Thrust! Thrust!
 
冲得太高了 太高了 太高了
Too much thrust! Too much thrust! Too much thrust!
 
不 不 不  恢复 恢复 复 复
No! No, no... back on! Back on! On! On!
 
上 上
Up, up!
 
天呐
Oh, man!
 
也许 可能今天飞够了
Maybe! Maybe enough flying for today.
 
你觉得呢
What do you say?
 
你的神经递质水平正平稳上升
Your neurotransmitter levels are rising steadily.
 
这意味着什么
Which means what?
 
治疗起效了
The treatment is working.
 
噢 不
Oh, no!
 
不 不
No, no!
 
大白
Oooh, Baymax!
 

Yes!
 
这真是
That was...
 
这真是
That was...
 
帅呆了
Sick.
 
只是打个比方
It is just an expression.
 
对 说得对兄弟
Thats! Thats right buddy.
 
我再也不坐公交车了
I am never taking the bus again.
 
你的情绪状态提升了
Your emotional state has improved.
 
如果你说 你满意我的照顾 我可以待机了
I can deactivate if you say: "You are satisfied with your care."
 
什么?
What?
 
我不想你待机
No, I don't want you to deactivate.
 
我们还要找到那个人
We still have to find that guy.
 
发动超级传感器
So, fire up that super sensor.
 
功能提升
Functionality improved.
 
增加1000%射程
1000% increase in range.
 
找到一个匹配的人
I have found a match.
 
在那个岛上
On that island.
 
风景好极了
Killer view!
 
如果我不恐高的话 我会爱上这个的
Yeah, If I wasn't terrified of heights, I'd probably love this.
 
但我恐高 所以我不爱
But I'm terrified of heights, so I don't love it.
 
那里
There.
 
大白 带我们进去
Baymax, take us in.
 
太赞了
Awesome!
 
小队第一次一起着陆
Our first landing together as a team.
 
伙计们 别玩了
Guys, come on!
 
隔离?
Quarantine?
 
你们知道隔离是什么意思吗
Do you people know what quarantine means?
 
隔离 强制隔离污染物
Quarantine, enforced isolation to prevent contamination
 
以防其引起疾病 甚至导致...
that could lead to disease or in some cases...
 
死亡
Death.
 
这标志上有个骷髅 有个骷髅啊
Oh! There's a skull face on this one. A skull face!
 
准备好 他随时可能出现
Be ready. He could be anywhere.
 
停火 停火
Cease fire! Cease fire!
 
是只鸟
That was a bird.
 
至少我们知道装备都能用
Well, at least we know our gear works.
 
# 六人组以弗莱德为领导核心 弗莱德是领导 #
# Six centreped friends lead by Fred,their leader Fred. #
 
# 弗莱德的天使们 #
# Fred's Angels. #
 
# 弗莱德的天使们 #
# Fred's Angels. #
 
# 用阁楼里发现的古老护身符 #
# Harnessing the power of the sun with the #
 
# 驾驭太阳的力量 #
# ancient amulet they found in the attic. #
 
# 绿色的护身符 #
# The amulet is green. #
 
# 可能是个绿宝石 #
# It's probably an emerald. #
 
弗莱德 小心我激光削你一脸
Fred, I'll laser hand you on the face!
 
伙计们 嘘...
Guys! Ssshhhh...
 
有他的迹象吗 大白
Any sign of him, Baymax?
 
这建筑干扰了我的传感器
The structure is interfering with my sensor.
 
这下好了 机器人坏了
Perfect! The robot's broken.
 
伙伴们 你们来看这里
Uh, Guys, you might wanna see this.
 
天才们 你们觉得这是什么
What do you think it is, genius?
 
不太确定
Ah! I'm not sure.
 

But look.
 
小宏
Hiro.
 
克雷
Krei.
 
我们应邀实现不可能的梦想
That's right, we were asked to do the impossible.
 
这就是我们的成果
That's what we did.
 
我们重新定义了运输的概念
We re-invented the very concept of transportation.
 
朋友们 隆重介绍  项目 "默雀"
Friends, I present, "Project: Silent Sparrow".
 
将军 帽子能借我吗
General, may I?
 
魔法帽
Wow, magic hat.
 
空间传输 运送的事物会自发的穿越空间
Teleportation, the transport of matter spontaneously through space...
 
不再是科幻小说了
Not science fiction anymore.
 
我们花了数亿税金可不是为了传送帽子的
Now, We didn't spend billions of tax dollars to teleport hats.
 
女士们先生们 你们即将见证历史
Ladies and gentlemen, you're here to witness history.
 
准备好去兜风了吗 阿比盖尔
Ready to go for a ride, Abigail?
 
我们既然邀请了大家过来
We've invited all these people.
 
就得演出好戏
Might as well, give them a show.
 
发射倒计时三十秒
T-minus 30 seconds to launch.
 
二十九
 
二十八
 
已经就位 二十七
The castle is in position. 27.
 
先生 我们检测到磁力控制场有轻微的紊乱
Sir, we picked up a slight irregularity in the magnetic containment field.
 
克雷先生 出问题了?
Mr. Krei, is there a problem?
 
不 没问题
No, no problem.
 
参数都是正常的 继续吧
It's well within the parameters. Let's move forward.
 
三 二 一
3... 2... 1...
 
阿比盖尔
Abigail.
 
磁场破坏 中止
Field breach, abort!
 
我们和短舱完全失去了联系
We lost all contact with the pod!
 

Oh, no!
 
#NAME?
- It's breaking up! - The pilot is gone!
 
第二传送门失效
Portal 2 is down.
 
磁力控制场失效
The magnetic containment field is down!
 
克雷 马上关了它
Krei, shut it down now!
 
我要这封了这岛
I want this island sealed off!
 
政府关停了克雷的实验
The Government shutdown Krei's experiment.
 
他就用你的微型机器人把他的机器偷回去
And he is using your microbots to steal his machine back.
 
克雷就是面具男
Krei is the guy in the mask.
 
糟了个糕
Oh, no!
 
大白 把我们弄出去
Baymax, get us out of here.
 
去抢发射器 在他的面具背后
Go for the transmitter! Behind his mask!
 
大白
Baymax!
 
好吧 计划是啥
Alright, what's the plan?
 
这是弗莱德时刻
It's Fred time.
 
超级跳跃
Super jump!
 
重力碾压
Gravity crush!
 
摔得好重
Falling hard!
 
说真的 计划是啥
Seriously, what's the plan?
 
拿到面具
Get the mask!
 
我在背后支持
Right behind you.
 
说真的 计划是啥
For real, what is the plan?
 

Hey!
 
想跳舞吗 面具男
You want to dance, masked man?
 
和这个跳怎么样
You'll be dance with this.
 
交出面具 否则你就尝尝这个
Hand over the mask or your gonna taste of this!
 
再来点这个
And a little bit of that!
 
嘿 我还挺厉害
Hey, I did alright.
 
你就这点本事?
Is that all you got?
 
哦 你也会这个?
Oh, you got that too?
 
再次接受火的考验吧
Get back into the fire!
 
结束了克雷
It's over, Krei.
 
卡拉汉教授?
Professor Callaghan?
 
那次爆炸
The explosion.
 
你死了啊
You died.
 
没有 我用了你的微型机器人
No! I had your microbots.
 
但是 阿正...
But, Tadashi...
 
你就让他死了
You just let him die.
 
还给我面具 小宏
Give me the mask, Hiro.
 
- 他回去救你了 - 那是他的问题!
- He went in there to save you. - That was his mistake!
 
大白 杀了他!
Baymax, destroy!
 
我的程序阻止我伤害任何人
My programming prevents me from injuring a human being.
 
不再是这样了
Not anymore.
 
小宏 这不是...
Hiro, this is not what..
 
去啊大白! 杀了他!
Do it Baymax! Destroy him!
 
不! 住手 大白!
No! Stop, Baymax!
 
不 停下来! 他就要逃走了!
No, stop! He's getting away!
 
大白!
Baymax!
 
我的医疗保健程序被破坏了
My health care protocol has been violated.
 
很抱歉我带来了危险
I regret any distress I made have caused.
 
你怎么能这样? 我本来都要成功了!
How could you do that? I had him!
 
你刚才所做的一切 我们都没同意过
What you just did, we never signed up for.
 
我们说好的是 抓住坏人 仅此而已!
We said, we catch the guy. That's it!
 
我从一开始就不该叫你们来帮我!
I never should've let you help me!
 
大白 找到卡拉汉!
Baymax, find Callaghan!
 
我的加强版扫描仪已被损坏
My enhanced scanner has been damaged.
 
翅膀!
Wings!
 
- 小宏 这不是我们的计划 -飞!
- Hiro, this isn't part of the plan. - Fly!
 
小宏!
Hiro!
 
你现在血压偏高
Your blood pressure is elevated.
 
你看起来很痛苦
You appear to be distress.
 
我没事
I'm fine.
 
好了 成了吗?
There, is it working?
 
我的传感器可以使用
My sensor is operational.
 
好啦 我们快...
Good, let's get...
 
怎么回事?
What?
 
你是否要移除我的医疗保健芯片?
Are you going to remove my health care chip?
 
是啊 打开...
Yes, open...
 
我的功能是去疗伤 帮助病号和伤员
My purpose is to heal, the sick and injured.
 
大白 打开你的插卡器
Baymax, open your access port.
 
你是否要去杀卡拉汉教授
Do you want me to terminate Professor Callaghan?
 
打开就是了!
Just open!
 
杀死卡拉汉教授就能改善你的情绪吗?
Will terminating Professor Callaghan, improve your emotional state?
 
是的! 不是! 我不知道! 打开你的端口...
Yes! No! I don't know! Open your access...
 
- 阿正也想这样做吗? - 这都不重要!
- Is this what Tadashi wanted? - It doesn't matter!
 
- 阿正创造了我是为了帮助... - 阿正已经不在了!
- Tadashi programmed me to aid... - Tadashi's gone!
 
阿正已经不在了!
Tadashi's gone.
 
阿正就在这
Tadashi is here.
 
不 他不在这了
No, he is not here.
 
阿正在这
Tadashi is here.
 
我是滨田正
This is Tadashi Hamada.
 
这是我机器人项目的第一次检测
And this is the first test of my robotics project.
 
你好! 我是大白
Hello! I am Baymax.
 
停! 停! 停! 停!
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
 
这是我机器人项目的第七次检测
The seventh's test of my robotics project.
 
你好 我是...
Hello, I am...
 
等一下 停! 不要扫描啦! 停!
Wait! Wait, Stop! Stop scan! Stop!
 
还是我 滨田正
Tadashi Hamada again.
 
这是我机器人项目的第三十三次检测
And this is a 33rd test of my robotics project.
 
我不会放弃你的
I'm not giving up on you.
 
你现在还不明白 但是人们需要你
You don't understand this yet, but people need you,
 
所以我们继续吧
 so let's get back to work.
 
我是... 滨田正 这是我第八十四次检测
This is ah... Tadashi Hamada, and this is a the 84th test...
 
你说呢胖胖?
What do you say big guy?
 
你好 我是大白 您的私人健康助手
Hello, I am Baymax,  your personal health care companion.
 
成功了!
It works!
 
成功了!
It works!
 
哦 太棒了! 成功了!
Oh, this is amazing! It work!
 
我就知道 我就知道!
I knew it, I knew it! I knew it, I knew it!
 
成功了 都无法相信! 都无法...
It worked, I can't believe! I can't...
 
好了! 到此为止! 这是个重要的时刻
Okay! Alright! Big moment here.
 
给我扫描
Scan me.
 
你的神经传递素水平升高
Your neurotransmitter levels are elevated.
 
这说明你现很开心
This indicates that you are happy.
 
我是开心 我真的是...
I am, I really am...
 
等我弟弟看见你
Oh man!  Wait my brother sees you.
 
你会帮助很多人的老兄
You're gonna help so many people buddy.
 
超级多
So many.
 
先这样吧 我很满意你的照顾
That's all for now I am satisfied with my care.
 
谢谢你 大白
Thank you, Baymax.
 
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
 
我想我和我哥哥不一样
I guess I'm not like my brother.
 
小宏.
Hiro.
 
朋友们 我...
Guys, I...
 
我们会去抓住卡拉汉
We are going to catch Callaghan.
 
这一次 我们要做对的事
And this time, we'll do it right.
 
求你下次别把大伙落在一个吓死人的岛上了
Hey! But maybe don't leave your team stranded on a spooky island next time.
 
哦 天啊!
Oh, man!
 
没事啦! 希斯克利夫开直升机去接我们了
Nah, It's cool! Heathcliff picked us up in a family chopper.
 
小宏 我们找到了些东西你该看看
Hiro, we found something you should see.
 
你差点杀死我们所有人
You almost got us all killed.
 
克雷! 都是你干的! 你明知设备还没弄好!
Krei! You did this! You knew it wasn't ready!
 
卡拉汉?  他在那?
Callaghan? He was there?
 
他以前是个好人 发生了什么?
He was such a good man. What happened?
 
不知道 但是答案一定在这里
I don't know, but the answers here somewhere.
 
等一下! 等一下 停!
Wait! Wait, stop!
 
在这!
There is!
 
和那飞行员在一起?
With the pilot?
 
等一下!
Hang on!
 
我们把大家都请来了 大家拭目以待
We've invited all these people. We'll see.
 
这个飞行员是卡拉汉的女儿 !
The pilot was Callaghan's daughter!
 
- 卡拉汉怪罪于克雷! - 这都是为了复仇!
- Callaghan blames Krei! - This is a revenge story!
 
那我们在等什么呢
So what are we waiting for?
 
这个美丽的新校园是梦想生活的极致体验
This beautiful new campus is the culmination of a life long dream.
 
但这一切都不会来得一帆风顺
But none of these would have been possible without a few bumps on the road.
 
那些挫折 使我们变得更强...
Those setbacks, made us stronger...
 
并且让我们向着光明的未来又向前了一步
and set us on the path to a bright future!
 
什么情况?
What?
 
挫折?
Setback?
 
为什么我的女儿成了你的挫折?
Why is my daughter a setback?
 
卡拉汉 但是你...
Callaghan. But you...
 
你的女儿 那是一次意外事故
Your daughter, that was an accident.
 
不!
No!
 
你知道那个设备不安全!
You knew it was unsafe!
 
我女儿是因为你的自大而死的
My daughter is gone because of your arrogance.
 
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
 
你把她送进机器的时候 就把我的一切都抢走了
You took everything from me when you send Abigail on that machine.
 
现在我要把你的一切都夺走
Now I'm taking everything from you.
 
不! 不! 你不能这样做
No! No! You can't.
 
你将会眼睁睁地看着你所有的成就消失...
You are going to watch everything you built disappeared...
 
然后消失的就是你
and then it's your turn.
 
卡拉汉教授
Professor Callaghan!
 
放开他
Let him go!
 
这是阿比盖尔想要的么
Is this what Abigail would have wanted?
 
阿比盖尔已经不在了
Abigail is gone!
 
这改变不了什么的 相信我 我了解的
This won't change anything. Trust me. I know.
 
那孩子说的对 卡拉汉
Listen to the kid, Callaghan.
 
求你放开我 你要什么都行
Please let me go. I'll give you anything you want.
 
我要女儿回来
I want my daughter back!
 
去抢面具
Go for the mask!
 
大白
Baymax!
 
投入战斗
Leaving into action!
 
空间有点挤啊
Getting a little tight!
 

No!
 
#NAME?
- Too strong! - No way out!
 
- 小宏 你对付他 - 救命啊
- Hiro! You beat him! - Help!
 
- 小宏 小宏 - 小宏 救命啊
- Hiro! Hiro! - Hiro! Help!
 
就这样 我知道怎么对付他了
That's it! I know how to beat him!
 
大家听好了 开动你们无敌的大脑
Listen up, use those big brain of yours,
 
用自己的方式解决困境
and think your way around the problem!
 
寻找新角度
Look for a new angle!
 
我受不住啦
I can't go any further!
 
等一下 只是个套装啊
Wait a second, it's a suit!
 
你好 广告牌 旋转一下如何
Hello, sign. Care to go for a little spin?
 
双旋转
Double Spin!
 
大回旋
And Back Spin!
 
漂亮
Yeah!
 
大白
Baymax!
 
小宏
Hiro!
 
我喜欢那个机器人
I love that robot!
 
新计划
Okay, new plan.
 
别管面具了
Forget the mask.
 
把小机器人打散 让传送门把它们吸走
Take out the bots, they'll get sucked up into the portal.
 
这才叫计划呢
Now! That is a plan!
 
哈妮 弗莱德 你们俩掩护我们如何
Honey, Fred, can you give us some cover?
 
这还用说
Like you have to ask.
 
- 一起上啊 弗莱德 - 烟幕出击
- Let's do this Freddie! - Smoke screen!
 
准备好了么
Ready?
 
预备
And...
 
俯冲
Dive!
 
这里的引力有点反常呐
Whoa, gravity is getting a little weird here guys.
 
来这一招
Let's use this!
 
狂暴青刃
Green Blaze of Fury!
 
女汉子雄起
Woman up!
 
三重广告牌旋转
Triple Sign Spin!
 
广告牌着火啦
Now! The signs is on fire!
 
呜  这才叫化学反应呢
Wooo, now that's a chemical reaction!
 
后踢 掌刀 回旋踢
Back Kick, Knife Hand, Round house.
 
劈拳
Hammer fist!
 
到此为止吧
This ends now!
 
看来你的微型机器人不够用了
Looks like you're out of microbots.
 
什么
What?
 
大白
Baymax!
 
我们的程序阻止我们伤害人类
Our programming prevents us from injuring a human beings.
 
但是 面具我们拿走了
But we'll take that.
 
传送口还在运行 我们得关了它
It's still on! We have to shut it down.
 
我们办不到 磁力控制场快崩溃了
We cant! The containment field is failing,
 
传送口会自行解体的
 the portals gonna tear itself apart.
 
我们得马上离开
We need to get out of here now!
 
大白
Baymax!
 
我的传感器侦测到有生命迹象
My sensors is detecting signs of life.
 
#NAME?
#NAME?
 
是雌性生命迹象 她似乎进入了深度睡眠
The life signs are female. She appears to be in hyper sleep.
 
卡拉汉的女儿 她还活着
Callaghan's daughter. She is still alive!
 
阿比盖尔
Abigail?
 
我们去把她弄回来
Lets go get her.
 
传送口越来越不稳定 你们办不到的
The portal is destabilizing! You'll never make it.
 
她还活着  得有人救她才行
She's alive in there. Someone has to help.
 
你怎么看 伙计
What do you say, buddy?
 
没问题 这样我作为健康助手就更称职了
Fine, makes me a better health care companion.
 
小心 那里到处都是克雷科技的残骸
Careful! There's Krei Tech debris everywhere!
 
小心上面
Look up!
 
我已经定位好病人了
I have located the patient.
 

Hurry!
 
来吧 伙计 咱们带她回家
Come on, buddy. Let's get her home.
 
我来给你引路 咱们走
I'll guide you out of here. Let's go!
 
往右
Be right.
 
好的 往左
Okay, to the left!
 
右急转
Hard right!
 
先上再下
Up and over!
 
好的 上升
Okay, level up!
 
稳住
Easy.
 
呜呼 飞得好
Woohoo, nice flying!
 
就快到了
Almost there!
 
大白
Baymax!
 
大白
Baymax!
 
#NAME?
- My thrusters are inoperable. - Just grab hold.
 
我还有一个办法能把你们安全送回
There is still a way I can get you both to safety.
 
你说"我对治疗很满意"我才能解除任务
I can not deactivate until you say: You are satisfied with your care.
 
不 不 等一下 那你怎么办
No! No, wait! What about you?
 
你是我的病人 - 大白
You are my patient. - Baymax!
 
你的健康是我唯一的关注
Your health is my only concern.
 
住手 不 我会想办法
Stop! No! No, Im gonna figure...
 
你对我的照顾满意么
Are you satisfied with your care?
 
不 会有别的办法的
No! there's gotta be another way. I'm not gonna
 
我不会把你留在这 我会想办法的
leave you here.  I'll think of something.
 
没时间了
There is no time.
 
#NAME?
- Are you satisfied with your care? - Please, No!
 
我不能再失去你了
I can't lose you too.
 
小宏
Hiro...
 
我永远都会陪伴你
I will always be with you.
 
我满意你的照顾
I'm satisfied with my care.
 
小宏
Hiro!
 
他们成功了
Yeah, they made it!
 
大白呢
Baymax?
 
小姐 能听到我说话么 您的姓名是
Miss, can you hear me? What is your name?
 
阿比盖尔·卡拉汉
Abigail Callaghan.
 
阿比盖尔 你会没事的 我们送你去医院
Okay, Abigail. You're gonna be fine. We're taking you to the hospital.
 
进去
Move in!
 
大型清理工程还在克雷科技产业总部进行
A massive clean-up continues today at the headquarters of Krei Tech Industries.
 
媒体争相报道一个阻止了即将发生的浩劫的
Reports are still flooding in about a group of unidentified individuals.
 
不为人所知的组织
Who prevented what could have been a major catastrophe.
 
全旧京山的市民都在询问
The whole city of San Fransokyo is asking,
 
这些英雄是谁 他们现在在哪里
Who are these heroes? And Where are they now?
 
#NAME?
- Hey! - Hi!
 
#NAME?
- I'm so excited - Hey, sweetie.
 
好吧
Okay.
 
再抱一个
Last hug.
 
再见
Bye.
 
啊嗷
Awww...
 
我是大白 你的健康助手
I am Baymax, Your personal health care companion.
 
你好啊 小宏
Hello, Hiro!
 
我们不是天生的超级英雄
We didn't set out to be superheroes.
 
但是有时候生活轨迹会和计划不符
But sometimes life doesn't go the way you plan.
 
但好在我们承接了哥哥的意愿
The good thing is, my brother wanted to help
 
帮助很多很多的人
a lot of people and that's what we gonna do.
 
我们是谁
Who are we?
 
后面有彩蛋
 
# 他们已将我们界定 我们可以不必听 #
They say we are what we are.But we don't have to be
 
# 我有一些坏习惯 但我用最好的方式将其呈现 #
#I'm bad behavior but   I do it in the best way
 
# 我会是永恒之火的守护者  #
I'll be the watcher  of the eternal flame
 
# 我会是你狂热梦想的护卫犬 #
I'll be the guard dog of  all your fever dreams
 
# 喔 我是沙漏底部之沙  #
(Oh...) I am the sand in the bottom half, of the hourglass. (glass, glass)
 
# 我尝试想象没有你的场景 但我无法做到 #
(Oh...) I'll try to picture me without you  but I can't
 
# 因为我们将会不朽 并不会很久 #
Cause we could be immortals, immortals Just not for long, for long
 
# 现在和我一起永远厮守 拉下遮光帷幕 #
And live with me forever now, pull the blackout curtains down
 
# 并不会很久 并不会很久 #
Just not for long, for long
 
# 因为我们将会不朽 #
We could be immortals, immortals,  immortals, immortals
 
# 不朽 #
(Immortals)
 
# 有时拥有信仰的唯一代价   #
Sometimes the only payoff for having any faith
 
# 就是每天都重复的将其检验 #
Is when it's tested again  and again everyday
 
# 我仍将你的过去比作我的未来 #
I'm still comparing your past to my future
 
# 那会是你的伤口 也是我伤口的缝合线 #
It might be your wound, but they're my sutures
 
# 我会是沙漏底部之沙 #
(Oh...) I am the sand in the bottom half  of the hourglass. (glass, glass)
 
# 我常事想象没有你的场景 但我做不到 #
(Oh...) I'll try to picture me without you but I can't
 
# 因为我们将会不朽 并不会很久 #
Cause we could be immortals, immortals Just not for long, for long
 
# 现在和我一起永远厮守 拉下那遮光帷幕 #
And live with me forever now, pull the blackout curtains down
 
# 并不会很久  #
Just not for long, for long
 
# 因为我们将会不朽 #
We could be immortals, immortals (Immortals)
 
# 现在和我一起永远厮守 拉下那遮光帷幕 #
And live with me forever now. Pull the blackout curtains down
 
# 因为我们将会不朽 并不会很久 #
We could be immortals, immortals
 
# 因为我们将会不朽 #
We could be immortals, immortals, immortals, immortals
 
# 不朽 #
(Immortals)
 
老爸
Dad...
 
我就是希望能和你一起分享我的成就
I just wish I could share my accomplishments with you.
 
你对我有很大意义 老实说
You mean so much to me, and honestly...
 
你总是待在咱家的岛上 让我感觉好远
I have always felt the distance where with you being at the family island all the time, and...
 
我只希望你能看到
I just wish you could see uh...
 
弗莱德
Fred...
 
儿子
Son...
 
老爸
Dad...
 
我前面穿完后面穿
I wear them front, I wear them back I wear...
 
正面穿完反面穿 然后前后换着穿
I go inside out, then I go front and back.
 
老爸
Dad!
 
我们有很多话要说
We have a lot to talk about.

视频来源:优质课网 www.youzhik.com -----更多视频请在本页面顶部搜索栏输入“How can we”其中的单个词或词组,搜索以字数为3-6之间的关键词为宜,切记!注意不要输入“科目或年级等文字”。本视频标题为“人教版 Go For It 九年级Unit 1 How can we become good learners Section A 3a—3b中国人民大学附属中学”,所属分类为“初中英语优质课视频”,如果喜欢或者认为本视频“人教版 Go For It 九年级Unit 1 How can we become good learners Section A 3a—3b中国人民大学附属中学”很给力,您可以一键点击视频下方的百度分享按钮,以分享给更多的人观看。优质课网 的成长和发展,离不开您的支持,感谢您的关注和支持!有问题请【点此联系客服QQ:9899267】 -----

优质课说课大赛视频
关闭
15139388181 微信:15139388181
QQ:9899267
点击这里给我发消息
点击这里给我发消息
点击这里给我发消息
优质课网_手机微信
加入vip会员
如何观看本站视频